For our latest TBP Insiders, we caught up with London-based fashion, fitness & travel influencer – Joey London. From Joey’s favourite travel destinations to his plans for the future – Keep reading to find out what he had to say!
1. Tell us a bit about you. When did you begin blogging and why?
Urmmmmm, I’m Joey and I really like to create cool content haha! I started like 3 years ago, not really sure why I started, my girlfriend at the time mentioned starting a blog, I had no clue what a blog was, then it kind of just ended up being what it is today!
2. What is a typical day like for you?
When I’m in London a normal busy day would normally go like – Wake up. Gym. Meetings. Shoot. Edit. Evening Event. Sleep. Repeat!
3. How would you describe your style and who/what influences your style?
I’m not really sure to be fair, I’m still finding my style, and I think I always will be haha.
All my peers! They are always inspiring & influencing me! In life also!
4. As well as Fashion & Lifestyle, you’ve also covered great travel content online. What’s your favourite place that you’ve visited and why?
Haha thank you! Ahh theres so many amazing places!! But for now I think it has to be Bali or LA
5. From YouTube to Instagram, you post creative content online in many different ways. Which social platform do you prefer and why?
Good question! I like all! But all in different ways, each platform I have to create content in completely different ways, but for me it’s all about images! So Instagram it is!
6. Your photography is incredible! Who takes your photos and what camera do you use?
I don’t have a specific person, I kind of set everything up, give my camera to whoever I’m with at the time, tell them exactly the shot I want, snap snap then edit!
7. As an influencer you probably get approached by a lot of brands on a daily basis. What advice would you give to brands who are looking to collaborate with influencers like yourself?
Know your worth! Don’t forget the brand wants YOU! so don’t undersell yourself!
8. What has been your favourite collaboration to date?
All the collabs I do are my fave other wise I wouldn’t do them? Right? But if I was to pick one, it would probably be the Armani Watch campaign I shot out in Marrakech, that was amaze!
9. What’s your dream brand collaboration?
One of my favourite brands to come to me, offer me all creative control to create whatever I want, that is the dream collab for me.
10. What are your plans for the future?
Just enjoy everything while I can, maybe look into doing something on a bigger scale, start something of my own possibly… still trying to work this one out myself haha
Don’t forget to check out Joey’s links below!